Paul has expertise and broad experience in sustainability.
Paul's at his best when advising organisations on establishing the right approach - being strategic - then guiding business on the tactics to maximise commercial, social and environmental benefits.
Current assignments include:
- Chairing of conferences and workshops (including facilitation) - clients include Ecobuild, Volvo Group, BRE, Cygnus Homes, Peabody and the London Borough of Bexley (see photo on left).
- Designing a methodology for a major infrastructure company to assess its' assets resilience to future climate change
- Review of activities and bench-marking to reset approach to environment and sustainability for a FTSE company
- Customer engagement: Advocacy campaign to customers and end-users based on carbon mitigation leadership, creating a competitive point of difference for an international brand
- B2B engagement: Helping sales teams and marketing and comms better understand their product's total benefits rather than selling just its technical performance, and designing an engagement programme with specifiers
- New product development for a UK startup: Creating a business strategy (specifically - finance, customer and supply chain engagement) for a new construction product based on its quality and sustainability performance
- Winning public sector work: Successfully advising a business on how to maximise their scoring on social value and environmental questions on a £85 million pound public works contract and reviewing their submission
- Supporting a major international charity in its' work on climate change, particularly in reducing emissions in the EU's industrial sector
How can I help you?
Let's start a conversion